About Dave Anderson
The Overwhelmed Manager’s Guide is a course created by Dave Anderson, a professional leadership trainer, speaker, and business consultant serving clients nationally and in the Tyler and East Texas areas. Dave’s qualifications include:
- West Point Graduate
- Decorated Combat Veteran
- 20 Years with Fortune 50 Company
- 15 Years in Leadership Positions
- Highest Sales Leadership Award 4 Times in 8 Years
- Top 9% of Company Leaders- Gallup Employee Survey
- MBA – Honors in Marketing
- Recent clients include: GE Healthcare, Raycom/KLTV
Dave Anderson has been training and speaking for greater than 15 years on topics to include leadership, productivity, strategy and sales.
Dave Speaking at Chick-fil-a Leadercast
You can learn more about Dave at the Anderson Leadership Solutions website.
Dave has been married to his wife Elizabeth for 20 years. His twins, Jake and Samantha are in high school, play multiple sports and volunteer at church. Dave has served his church as Chairman of the Elder Board, High School Sunday School Teacher, and Men’s Ministry Leader. He is also a hunter, a golfer and a fan of everything his kids are involved in.